Who needs gluten? Headline Animator

Monday, July 21, 2008

Day Two

So we are on day two of a strict Gluten Free/Casein Free diet and also limiting soy. I am doing this for my 9 year old son who has been diagnosed with ADHD and has been on medication since kindergarten. He has been of his meds all summer and has been doing so great I never want to put him back on. So I am attempting a diet change to hopefully change his behavior enough that the schools wont be on my back to put him back on. ANYWAY, I didnt listen to any of the people who told me to get prepared and all that good stuff. We just jumped in head first. I spent about $170 on groceries over the weekend just for him, so obivously I am doing everything the lazy way right now. I did buy ingredients for bread, which is the worst thing ever to try and make gluten free, so wish me luck!

No comments: