Who needs gluten? Headline Animator

Monday, July 28, 2008

Starting week 2

So we have one week under our belt and its getting a little bit harder. My son is starting to realize what it is he can't have, I have been acting excited about what he CAN have but he is getting wise. The other day he told me he cant stand not having ice cream, :( But he is still being a good sport overall. Haven't noticed any changes yet, AT ALL. But I will give it a whole month before I give up. I have to be honest, I am on the fence about whether or not I want it to work, just because its so hard to keep up with. My son doesn't have too many behaviors, but there are enough that he will have to go back on some kind of medication if this doesn't work.
On a good note, I have discovered that he will eat almost anything if its dipped in barbecue sauce, so he is trying new things now! That is an exciting development!

No comments: